Back to top

Westridge Capital Properties

Westridge Capital Properties is a professional real estate investment firm specializing in making it easier for everyone to build passive income through real estate. The unique advantage of the Westridge model is you don’t need a large amount of capital, time or specialized knowledge to build a long-term income from rental properties.

Our model opens real estate investing to everyone for as little as $2,000. Our staff, which includes a licensed real estate professional, will put your investment towards selecting targeted rental properties that match our internal criteria designed to maximize ROI. Once the property is purchased, it’s managed by professional property managers and investors receive back rental income.

SIngle-Family Rental Properties

Westridge Capital Properties will find, analyze, negotiate, and purchase single-family properties that meet our specific criteria to produce income for our investors. Once the property is purchased, it will be managed by professional property managers. If the property is vacant, the managers will market and find a qualified renter for the property. The rental property will be rented at current market rates to be competitive. Once the property is producing income, our investors will get 70% of the profits with the managing entity getting 30%. The investor funds will be secured by income-producing real estate.

Buy - Rehab - Sell Residential Properties

Distressed properties will be considered for rehabbing and reselling. Once these properties are identified and analyzed for profit potential, Westridge Properties will negotiate a purchase price well below market value. Since rehabbing properties is inherently riskier, only 25% of investor funds will be used for these projects, the remainder, as well as construction costs, will come from banks and private lenders.  

Our goal in rehab properties is to achieve at least a 10% return on the purchase price of the property. If we purchase a property at $200,000, our goal is to make at least $20,000 after it is resold.  70% of that profit will go to our investors paid out as dividends with the Managing Entity receiving the remaining 30%.

Multi-Family Rental Properties

Similar to Single Family Rentals, Westridge Properties will find, analyze, negotiate and purchase multi-family properties that meet our specific criteria to produce income for our investors. The property will be managed by professional property managers to ensure the property is fully occupied and producing income. 70% of the profits from the property will go to our investors with 30% going to the managing entity.

Management Team 

William R. Johnson  

Corporate President and CEO, Secretary, and Treasurer.  Bill has extensive experience as a manager, executive at the VP level, senior director, and chief information officer in the Information Technology field.  While his management experience has been in IT, many of the same business principles apply across various disciplines to create efficient, effective, and consistent management systems. 

In addition, Bill also previously owned and managed several apartment buildings, townhouses and single family residences.  He also hold 4 college degrees including a Ph.D. in finance. management and computer science.

Seth J. Johnson

Executive Vice President and General Manager.  Seth has broad experience as a real estate mortgage and insurance underwriter and worked for one of the largest home mortgage companies in the United States.  He is also an accomplished project manager who oversees our rehab projects. 

Seth is a licensed real estate agent in Minnesota and has access to numerous real estate resources not available to the general public.  He holds a B.A. degree in Counseling.

Raised to Date: 

Invest Now
 Invest Now
Issue Type: 
Accredited Only: 
Reviewed Financials: 
Minimum Investment: 
Suggested Investment: 
Additional Investments: 
Target Goal: 
Minimum Goal: 
Maximum Goal: 
Raise Start Date: 
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Raise End Date: 
Friday, June 25, 2021
Raise Target Date: 
Friday, July 31, 2020
Business Plan: